This has to be THE easiest recipe to make, and to top it off it’s super tasty. All the flavours meld together to make a light, delicious and fabulous week day meal. I had this ready in under 15 minutes and was very impressed with myself! Bon appetit xo
- 250g packet rice stick noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 550g beef mince
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice
- 1/4 cup kecap manis
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage (see tip), roughly shredded
- 1 cup coriander leaves
Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add oil, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add mince. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until browned. Add five spice and kecap manis. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Add cabbage and noodles to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until cabbage is wilted and noodles warmed through. Top with coriander and serve.
Dahling this looks fab- I am so trying this! I didn’t realise you could just soak the noodles to cook. NUM! xx
Super dooper easy!! And so tasty with the Chinese 5 spice