Over the last few months I’ve had an influx of new readers and followers (thanks so much dollface and I hope you’re enjoying the blog!) and I thought I’d do something a little different and pop together a “love list” as a way for you all to get to know me a little better. I haven’t done one of these in a while so my long time readers will hopefully enjoy this too!
You may notice I’ve omitted the most important things like family and friends but I figure EVERYBODY loves their family and friends (well, most people do!) so I’m keeping it all light hearted and fun (aside from #44, that shits serious!).
Do you agree with any of the following? What would you add to your list?
1. Laughing so hard you think you’re going to vomit or pee your pants or both!
2. Lots of colour
3. The 80s; films, music, TV shows, fashion, EVERYTHING
6. Bath robes
8. Blasting music while driving with the windows down, especially anything from the 80s (see 3)
10. Going to bed in crisp clean sheets
11. Chocolate covered anything…well almost anything!
13. Movies based on the life of Jesus
14. Gold, silver, rose gold
15. Books, especially horror/thriller novels
17. The smell of coffee brewing
18. Freshly shellacked nails
19. Fries, chips, wedges etc.
20. Sleep (see 10 and 35)
21. Margaritas & Mexican food
22. Pop Art
23. Stephen King
24. Looking through old photos
25. Double entendres and innuendos
26. Clothes that make me feel like a bad ass
27. Lemon meringue pie
29. Sequins, tassels, glitter
31. Flowers bought for no special occasion
34. Elvis Presley
35. Flannelette pajamas
37. Maldon rock salt
38. Handwritten letters in the mail
39. Long walks in the sunshine
40. Red wine
42. Eavesdropping on interesting conversations
43. Looking at the clock and seeing 11:11, 12:12, etc.
44. Peanut butter
46. Going to concerts and seeing/hearing live music (see 8)
47. Leopard print
48. Dirty words that sound fancy, e.g.: frottage
Categories: Books, Fashion, Music, People & Places, Travel
Aww such a cutie ❤️
Hehehehe thanks so much Eirini 🙂 xo
Such a great post. Made me very grateful for things we have.
Thanks so much! 🙂 xo
I’ve been seeing 11:11 a lot lately when I glance at the time. Lovely list✨💛 and I learned a new dirty but fancy sounding word lol
Hahahaha always happy to teach people new dirty words 🙂 Thanks Lee xo
Lol! No problem🙂
Frottage. I just had to look it up. Thought it may have been something to do with cheese . . .
Hahahaha may get a little messy 😬
Just a little 🙂
Ah man, why don’t we live in the same city!?!?!? Well, to be fair I did live in Melbs 99-02 but obvs was not aware.
Really? Well those years I was either in Japan or Ballarat (I know, worlds apart!) can we please organise a meet up soonish?
Haha! Indeed they are worlds apart, and yes meet-up ASAP totally required.